Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:43 pm

CT AMC 3rd Annual Summer Solstice Gunks Pitch-a-thon

General Discussion Forum - Spray beta, post trip reports, etc.

by weshuang » Tue May 19, 2015 11:58 am

During New Seconds weekend, I ran into Kurt Zoner, co-chair of the CT AMC Mountaineering committee. He extended the invitation to their event at the Gunks in June:

Dear Wes:

You and your Boston AMC colleagues are cordially invited to "compete" in the 3rd Annual Summer Solstice Gunks Pitch-a-thon. This prestigious event will be sponsored by the CT AMC and held on the weekend of June 19-21. We'll be staying at the beautiful, new AAC Gunks Campground so space is limited. Reserve your campsite and R.S.V.P. now if you'd like to attend.

I direct your attention to the Official Pitch-a-thon Website that has all the details.

http://ct-amc.org/mountain/GunksPitch-a-thon.htm

Regards,
Kurt Zoner

Co-Chair CT AMC Mountaineering and Member of the Winning (and also last place) 2013 and 2014 Pitch-a-thon teams
weshuang

by alissadoherty » Tue May 19, 2015 4:22 pm

This looks awesome! Wish I could go but I'll be in AK that weekend. Hope some AMC Bostoners represent us well!!
---

Alissa Doherty

"What is above knows what is below, what is below does not know what is above." - Rene Daumal
alissadoherty

by johngassel » Wed May 20, 2015 4:55 pm

Oh man, I really want to do this! Too bad I'll be away.

We'll have to let Gary know about this for sure... :mrgreen:
johngassel

by johngassel » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:38 pm

I wasn't there to particpate, but I heard that Gary F. and Rob B. won the pitch-a-ton this year.

I'll be gunning for you next year! ;)
johngassel

Return to The Crag