Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 pm

Gunks Climbing 2016 spring/summer

Looking for a climbing partner? Post here!

by MountainD » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:59 am

My name is Deb Dunn and I took the rock program in 1995 - I climbed weekly for many, many years but in the last 5+ haven't done much, sadly. I'm looking to find new partners to trad climb with at the Gunks (and NH) on spring/fall weekends and in the summer (midweek or weekends).

I'm in my 40s and would love to find women (who lead) to climb with, (but wouldn't say no to an awesome male partner that can lead at least 5.8!) At my strongest I was leading 5.7 trad, following 5.10 and leading 5.10 sport. Currently, I'd say I'm leading 5.6 trad (Gunks) and 5.7 or 5.8 sport. Looking to get back out there as much as possible, form new partnerships, get back to my old climbing grade, but mostly be safe and have lots of fun! I have all of my own rack, rope, etc.

I know it's only February, but it's not too early to connect and pick out a few weekends to climb this spring. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
Deb
MountainD

by Thrush » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:32 pm

Hello deb, I have been climbing at the gunks for many years also took some time off. I will be at the gunks this coming weekend, love to climb and be outdoors, climb moderate grades, can easily climb 5.9 but usu lead at lower level out for fun not danger. Easy going fun loving person interested in climbing partner as only relationship. I'm a nice married guy.
I went to climbing weekend in the fall.
Thrush

Return to Partners