Welcome Anonymous !

Login or Register

User Menu

Login

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:32 pm

Outdoor Climbing Partners

Looking for a climbing partner? Post here!

by jlips » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:08 am

With the warm weather approaching, I am looking for outdoor climbing partners. I climb regularly in the the gym (~3x per week) and climbed outside a lot last season. In the gym, I'm lead certified and my projects on lead are mostly in the low 5.10s. Outside I mostly follow (sport or trad), but led a few sport routes at the end of last season. I'm a great belayer (lots of experience catching large men taking big falls) and proficient with anchors etc.

Hoping to get a bit more into outdoor leading this summer. I would love some new partners or groups of people to head outside with.

Jess
Attachments
IMG_2875.jpg
IMG_2875.jpg (771.65 KiB) Viewed 8599 times
jlips

by RjBlake » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:45 am

Hi,

You could consider volunteering as an assistant with the AMC Rock Program (teaches new climbers the basics through seconding trad). It tends to be a good way to meet a lot of AMC climber folk. It is happening for the next four weekends and ends with a trip to the Gunks where you'd be likely meet some of the partners you're looking for. Info here http://www.amcbostonclimbers.com/rock-program/ Email: rock@amcbostonclimbers.com if you're interested (just describe your experience level and that you're interested in assisting and Wes (program leader) will get back to you.

-Rob
RjBlake

by champoing » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:54 am

looking to climb 4 th july on white horse, easy stuff, mostly to work out my tecnique.
climb for 25 years
champoing

Return to Partners